In this increasingly challenging environment, many companies are struggling to not only find and hire the right talent, but also to meet the administrative requirements of their organizations. Scott has developed a solution for these kinds of situations called Workforce Management (WFM).
WFM involves applying Scott’s expertise in the following areas:
- Payroll and benefits
- HR administration
- Employee self-services
- Time and attendance
- Career and succession planning/talent acquisition
- Talent management and applicant tracking
- Performance management
- Forecasting and scheduling
WFM offers customers many potential benefits, including reducing costs, improving employee retention, and enabling management to focus on their core competencies.
The pricing for WFM reflects a cost-plus model based on the specific needs of each customer.
Nash is capable of pay rolling a single individual, or an entire department and provides pay rolling services including:
• Payroll funding
• Payroll and W-2 preparation
• Employer of record status
• Payment of workers’ compensation and unemployment taxes
• Handle workers’ compensation and unemployment claims
• Payment, processing and reporting of all mandatory payroll taxes
• Provide alternative benefits options